Last week FNTS announced the addition of Microsoft Office 365 to its cloud services offering. With FNTS and Microsoft Office 365, organizations can work smarter and faster from any device, anywhere, any time.
The subscription based payment model offers businesses flexible plans and simplified IT management with FNTS’ technical support and personal touch. FNTS customers will experience a personal touch and customized solution offering, different from competitors, that includes:
- No monthly or annual minimums
- Additional managed services for migration and support
- Dedicated account manager serving as a rapid escalation point for service requests
- Customized backup solutions for specific compliance regulations
- Additional security services including email security options and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) soltuions for a multi-level security approach.
With familiar applications, such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, in addition to enterprise applications like Skype for Business, Teams and OneNote, Office 365 gives organizations a dynamic set of tools to stay connected, promote collaboration and get more done, whether users are at home, on the road, or in the office.
Millennials, now the largest generation in the U.S. workforce, thrive on collaboration and expect guaranteed uptime and anytime access, Office 365 caters to these needs, and FNTS provides a customizable plan with unrestricted access to our certified experts.
With FNTS, users have the opportunity to choose from Business Office 365, Enterprise Office 365, or a combination of the two for a custom-built solution to meet current business needs and strategic growth plans. With low upfront costs and flexibility to add users and services on the fly, Office 365 provides the ROI for organizations to succeed.