In 2020, remote work capabilities and infrastructure have become a major priority for organizations of all sizes. Microsoft Teams, a communication and collaboration platform that is part of Microsoft Office 365, has seen increased growth with more than 20 million daily users.
In addition to its advanced and constantly updated communication capabilities, Microsoft Office 365 and its Microsoft Teams are a sought-after solution for the creation of digital, cloud-based workplaces because of the rapid speed of integration. Its applications can be downloaded across devices, providing flexibility and increasing availability, all backed by safety and security.
Organizations seeking an added layer of support for this virtual workspace often turn to a managed service provider (MSP) such as Microsoft Gold Partner, FNTS. Partnering with FNTS for Office 365 brings all the Microsoft benefits no minimum commitment, additional security services, accelerated implementation, a dedicated account manager and 24/7 phone support.
While organizations focus on collaboration and keeping business operations going, an MSP works to keep behind-the-scenes aspects running efficiently.
Overall, Microsoft Office 365 allows organizations to maximize the collaborative efficiency using the power of all its applications while maintaining tight control over security and costs.
Microsoft Teams specifically offers infrastructure for video connections, calls, chat, co-authoring of documents and centralized, group communication.
With Microsoft Teams as the primary communication arm, combined with the full suite of Office 365, operations can continue virtually with limited face-to-face interaction.
Users can harness the power of Microsoft Office 365 to:
- Access Office on virtually any device, with a suite of applications that can be accessed from anywhere in the world with internet access.
- Store, sync, and share files with One Drive for Business.
- Safely and securely store data and collaborate.
Engaging FNTS to assist with the implementation and delivery of Microsoft Office 365 includes added benefits, such as:
- No monthly or annual minimums.
- Highly-skilled engineering teams that accelerate time-to-value
- Additional services for migration and support.
- Rapid escalation service requests.
- Customized backup solutions for specific compliance regulations.
- Additional security services, including email security options and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) solutions for a multi-level security approach.